Advertising giant Google has sent a revised package of concessions to Europe's competition commissioner after it was asked to clarify aspects of its proposed antitrust settlement, according to the Financial Times. It's been two weeks since the colossal advertising company submitted to Brussels' competition watchdog what it …
Its a trap! Dont fall for it Google :-)
Make them prove any allegations.
Turkeys voting for Xmas and all that.
The companies complaining look to be the usual suspects:
Search companies that are bad at search, crap companies happy to used as a stalking horse by Google's main competitor etc.,
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth