Advertising giant Google has sent a revised package of concessions to Europe's competition commissioner after it was asked to clarify aspects of its proposed antitrust settlement, according to the Financial Times. It's been two weeks since the colossal advertising company submitted to Brussels' competition watchdog what it …
Its a trap! Dont fall for it Google :-)
Make them prove any allegations.
Turkeys voting for Xmas and all that.
The companies complaining look to be the usual suspects:
Search companies that are bad at search, crap companies happy to used as a stalking horse by Google's main competitor etc.,
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC