Advertising giant Google has sent a revised package of concessions to Europe's competition commissioner after it was asked to clarify aspects of its proposed antitrust settlement, according to the Financial Times. It's been two weeks since the colossal advertising company submitted to Brussels' competition watchdog what it …
Its a trap! Dont fall for it Google :-)
Make them prove any allegations.
Turkeys voting for Xmas and all that.
The companies complaining look to be the usual suspects:
Search companies that are bad at search, crap companies happy to used as a stalking horse by Google's main competitor etc.,
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'