Advertising giant Google has sent a revised package of concessions to Europe's competition commissioner after it was asked to clarify aspects of its proposed antitrust settlement, according to the Financial Times. It's been two weeks since the colossal advertising company submitted to Brussels' competition watchdog what it …
Its a trap! Dont fall for it Google :-)
Make them prove any allegations.
Turkeys voting for Xmas and all that.
The companies complaining look to be the usual suspects:
Search companies that are bad at search, crap companies happy to used as a stalking horse by Google's main competitor etc.,
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook