CumuLogic, a platform cloud provider founded by some ex-Sunners with Java and cloud expertise, is delivering its first platform cloud layer for public and private infrastructure clouds. Interestingly, it's using a RAM-based utility pricing metric to charge customers for using its wares, a pricing method you should expect to see …
I am sure this article is interesting. And I am sure company is offering something worth something to someone. But seriously, I just couldn't get past the name. CumuLogic, really? I see "Cum u logic", or possibly even "Cum u Log, ic". Yes, I am sure it was supposed to be something else, but it is beer 30 here.
Re: Naming fail
Not just you. I can't take any company that initially has it's name read in a vaguely perverted sense seriously from that point on.
I have read that as Cum-U-Logic as well and...just no.
Paris, because...ah I'm not explaining it to you.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...