A South Australian man is awaiting sentencing after hacking an ISP’s servers and threatening the owner with an axe. The Herald Sun is reporting that Bryce Quilley pleaded guilty to four charges. They included three counts of “unlawful modification of computer data”, all of which took place on June 14 last year, as well as …
... but you're dating yourself :-)
watch out for that condensation!
first PBR on the reg for me. nice one Richard.
Hacking servers and threatening the owner...
with an axe?
Wow. He took the most direct way to the disk platter?
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER