A South Australian man is awaiting sentencing after hacking an ISP’s servers and threatening the owner with an axe. The Herald Sun is reporting that Bryce Quilley pleaded guilty to four charges. They included three counts of “unlawful modification of computer data”, all of which took place on June 14 last year, as well as …
... but you're dating yourself :-)
watch out for that condensation!
first PBR on the reg for me. nice one Richard.
Hacking servers and threatening the owner...
with an axe?
Wow. He took the most direct way to the disk platter?
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant