A South Australian man is awaiting sentencing after hacking an ISP’s servers and threatening the owner with an axe. The Herald Sun is reporting that Bryce Quilley pleaded guilty to four charges. They included three counts of “unlawful modification of computer data”, all of which took place on June 14 last year, as well as …
... but you're dating yourself :-)
watch out for that condensation!
first PBR on the reg for me. nice one Richard.
Hacking servers and threatening the owner...
with an axe?
Wow. He took the most direct way to the disk platter?
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...