A South Australian man is awaiting sentencing after hacking an ISP’s servers and threatening the owner with an axe. The Herald Sun is reporting that Bryce Quilley pleaded guilty to four charges. They included three counts of “unlawful modification of computer data”, all of which took place on June 14 last year, as well as …
... but you're dating yourself :-)
watch out for that condensation!
first PBR on the reg for me. nice one Richard.
Hacking servers and threatening the owner...
with an axe?
Wow. He took the most direct way to the disk platter?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs