Sage revealed the fragility of the Eurozone economy continues to give management sleepless nights as the recovery it touted didn't show up. Back home in Blighty, though, growth was described as good. The UK-based accounting software biz pushed up sales two per cent to £661.2m in the six months to 31 March. Pre-tax profits …
time will tell...
Just wait until their yearly support contracts start to run out then see how many renew.
We have been pestered to death to get us to upgrade to 2012 or what ever the current version is, however v15 does what we want it to do. Support contracts? never again.
The lull before the storm
Sales are gonna drop like a rock.
As far as upgrades, few if any companies need yearly or even 2-3 year upgrades. Support contracts are a means to get paid for the defective software code they sold as being proper software.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad