Sage revealed the fragility of the Eurozone economy continues to give management sleepless nights as the recovery it touted didn't show up. Back home in Blighty, though, growth was described as good. The UK-based accounting software biz pushed up sales two per cent to £661.2m in the six months to 31 March. Pre-tax profits …
time will tell...
Just wait until their yearly support contracts start to run out then see how many renew.
We have been pestered to death to get us to upgrade to 2012 or what ever the current version is, however v15 does what we want it to do. Support contracts? never again.
The lull before the storm
Sales are gonna drop like a rock.
As far as upgrades, few if any companies need yearly or even 2-3 year upgrades. Support contracts are a means to get paid for the defective software code they sold as being proper software.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base