Thee new crew are on their way to the International Space Station, successfully launching over the weekend to replace the three who made it back to earth earlier this month. Russian Yuri Malenchenko, Akihiko Hoshide from Japan and NASA's Sunita Williams launched on Saturday and should make it to the station tomorrow. They'll …
"in orbit playing the Digeridoo"
That sounds a bit weak, let me fix that for you:
Playing the Digeridoo......IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!111!!!
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine