Intel's ambition to dominate the exascale era of computing is a little closer to realisation, as Chipzilla has written a cheque to acquire Whamcloud, a company which develops and supports the open source Lustre clustered file system. Brent Gorda, president and CEO at Whamcloud, quietly announced the deal late last Friday. The …
Anyone know if Whamcloud will continue the work to integrate ZFS into Lustre?
I dont know, but IBM supercomputer Sequioa is using ZFS + Lustre. And Lawrence Livermore National Laboratyr too. Look up their ZFS + Lustre solutions?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search