A man who was formerly in charge of scanning books for Google has transferred to a private space company and will be programming robots for trips into space. Jimi Crawford used to work as engineering chief at Google Books at Mountain View but now he's going to be working with a team of engineers on sending a spacecraft to the …
Just checking the maths here...
2012 - 1972 = 40, not 45.... right? :)
How many years?
Well I was born in 1970 and I'm 42 next month, however, given that time slows down the faster you go, it's possible that if they had been shuttling back and forth to the moon constantly since 1972, 45 years could well have passed on earth in the 42 years they'd been going on board. But since they haven't this whole line of thought is moot and it's Occam's razor for the maths error..
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook