A man who was formerly in charge of scanning books for Google has transferred to a private space company and will be programming robots for trips into space. Jimi Crawford used to work as engineering chief at Google Books at Mountain View but now he's going to be working with a team of engineers on sending a spacecraft to the …
Just checking the maths here...
2012 - 1972 = 40, not 45.... right? :)
How many years?
Well I was born in 1970 and I'm 42 next month, however, given that time slows down the faster you go, it's possible that if they had been shuttling back and forth to the moon constantly since 1972, 45 years could well have passed on earth in the 42 years they'd been going on board. But since they haven't this whole line of thought is moot and it's Occam's razor for the maths error..
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Kaspersky backpedals on "done nothing wrong, nothing to fear" company article