Dell might be chasing large enterprises like mad these days, but it has not forgotten the small and medium business customers that made the company a player in IT. SMBs need data warehouses as much as the big boys, but they have less money and less skills with which to slap one together. That's where, Dell hopes, its QuickStart …
Do you know what is great about Dell?
Neither do I.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout