Brussels' vice-president Neelie 'Steelie' Kroes has confirmed that telco incumbents in Europe will not be reprimanded for using copper pricing as a barrier to rolling out fibre networks. It's a change of tune from Kroes, who had proposed in October last year when public consultation on the pricing of access to broadband networks …
He who pays the Copper Piper...
... calls the Tune.
Roll-Out Progress More Important
Superfast roll-out progress is more important to those without in the UK. It is logical that BT should be taking the UK lead given its national and international position. Unfortunately superfast roll-out from BT leaves millions in the UK hanging on to see if they are lucky enough to be seen as commercially viable.
BT Openreach announcements of BT Telephone Exchanges to being included akin to National Lottery results. In Tavistock we have paid many times over for our copper network, will we get an opportunity to pay for fibre?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM