An EMC Hopkinton HQ admin assistant has been charged with stealing $220,000 from the storage and virtualisation vendor, the District Attorney for the Middlesex District of Massachusetts has confirmed. She denies any wrongdoing. Madeline Vinton, 35, of Webster, Massachusetts, had been an admin assistant at EMC from April 2006 to …
Why don't the men doing it get such high profile coverage in the media?
Anyone would think that women do this sort of thing more with the recent cases covered in the media.
Hols and Hoes
At first glance I thought the headline said 'limos, hoes and surgery' and I was intrigued. After reading the article, not so intrigued now. Just a disgruntled employee.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops