An EMC Hopkinton HQ admin assistant has been charged with stealing $220,000 from the storage and virtualisation vendor, the District Attorney for the Middlesex District of Massachusetts has confirmed. She denies any wrongdoing. Madeline Vinton, 35, of Webster, Massachusetts, had been an admin assistant at EMC from April 2006 to …
Why don't the men doing it get such high profile coverage in the media?
Anyone would think that women do this sort of thing more with the recent cases covered in the media.
Hols and Hoes
At first glance I thought the headline said 'limos, hoes and surgery' and I was intrigued. After reading the article, not so intrigued now. Just a disgruntled employee.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Mounties get their man: Heartbleed hacker suspect, 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER