An EMC Hopkinton HQ admin assistant has been charged with stealing $220,000 from the storage and virtualisation vendor, the District Attorney for the Middlesex District of Massachusetts has confirmed. She denies any wrongdoing. Madeline Vinton, 35, of Webster, Massachusetts, had been an admin assistant at EMC from April 2006 to …
Why don't the men doing it get such high profile coverage in the media?
Anyone would think that women do this sort of thing more with the recent cases covered in the media.
Hols and Hoes
At first glance I thought the headline said 'limos, hoes and surgery' and I was intrigued. After reading the article, not so intrigued now. Just a disgruntled employee.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS