An EMC Hopkinton HQ admin assistant has been charged with stealing $220,000 from the storage and virtualisation vendor, the District Attorney for the Middlesex District of Massachusetts has confirmed. She denies any wrongdoing. Madeline Vinton, 35, of Webster, Massachusetts, had been an admin assistant at EMC from April 2006 to …
Why don't the men doing it get such high profile coverage in the media?
Anyone would think that women do this sort of thing more with the recent cases covered in the media.
Hols and Hoes
At first glance I thought the headline said 'limos, hoes and surgery' and I was intrigued. After reading the article, not so intrigued now. Just a disgruntled employee.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle