Telstra is shedding its struggling investment in New Zealand, TelstraClear, for $NZ840 million ($AU660 million) to rival Vodafone New Zealand. In one of the worst-kept corporate secrets in the Kiwi market, the transaction will see Vodafone acquire a robust voice and data network and evolve into a full service carrier to meet the …
As long as they keep their hands off my HFC cable and improve the terrible TelestraClear contact centre, I´ll be happy.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots