Telstra is shedding its struggling investment in New Zealand, TelstraClear, for $NZ840 million ($AU660 million) to rival Vodafone New Zealand. In one of the worst-kept corporate secrets in the Kiwi market, the transaction will see Vodafone acquire a robust voice and data network and evolve into a full service carrier to meet the …
As long as they keep their hands off my HFC cable and improve the terrible TelestraClear contact centre, I´ll be happy.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16