Telstra is shedding its struggling investment in New Zealand, TelstraClear, for $NZ840 million ($AU660 million) to rival Vodafone New Zealand. In one of the worst-kept corporate secrets in the Kiwi market, the transaction will see Vodafone acquire a robust voice and data network and evolve into a full service carrier to meet the …
As long as they keep their hands off my HFC cable and improve the terrible TelestraClear contact centre, I´ll be happy.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS