Mobile support for Microsoft’s Dynamics CRM suite has been delayed until the end of 2012. Concern over poor design and finish of the application port seem to be behind the delay. Back in April, Microsoft promised that Dynamics CRM for iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone 7 would be available between April and May …
Feedback from cutomers
In other words it's shit, go back to the drawing board.
more like it will be ready when the surface is
so thats 2018...
Other browser support coming soon
ok ok so its not..
go back to ie6 please...
Far more likely...
... that they used one of those SDK's to punch out apps for all the device families and while the Surface version was barely tolerable, the rest were DOA. Although why they would believe you could develop for all the platforms from one code-base is beyond me. Oh wait, I've done that before using Visual Studio. My bad.
Not a problem really.
We've been using the CWR Mobility client rather than the MS one for years on Windows mobile and Blackberries and it works fine on an iPad as well.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads