Mobile support for Microsoft’s Dynamics CRM suite has been delayed until the end of 2012. Concern over poor design and finish of the application port seem to be behind the delay. Back in April, Microsoft promised that Dynamics CRM for iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone 7 would be available between April and May …
Feedback from cutomers
In other words it's shit, go back to the drawing board.
more like it will be ready when the surface is
so thats 2018...
Other browser support coming soon
ok ok so its not..
go back to ie6 please...
Far more likely...
... that they used one of those SDK's to punch out apps for all the device families and while the Surface version was barely tolerable, the rest were DOA. Although why they would believe you could develop for all the platforms from one code-base is beyond me. Oh wait, I've done that before using Visual Studio. My bad.
Not a problem really.
We've been using the CWR Mobility client rather than the MS one for years on Windows mobile and Blackberries and it works fine on an iPad as well.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix