Mobile support for Microsoft’s Dynamics CRM suite has been delayed until the end of 2012. Concern over poor design and finish of the application port seem to be behind the delay. Back in April, Microsoft promised that Dynamics CRM for iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone 7 would be available between April and May …
Feedback from cutomers
In other words it's shit, go back to the drawing board.
more like it will be ready when the surface is
so thats 2018...
Other browser support coming soon
ok ok so its not..
go back to ie6 please...
Far more likely...
... that they used one of those SDK's to punch out apps for all the device families and while the Surface version was barely tolerable, the rest were DOA. Although why they would believe you could develop for all the platforms from one code-base is beyond me. Oh wait, I've done that before using Visual Studio. My bad.
Not a problem really.
We've been using the CWR Mobility client rather than the MS one for years on Windows mobile and Blackberries and it works fine on an iPad as well.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great