Huawei has appointed a former strategist for a US defence contractor as its new chief security officer, in what could be seen as an attempt to allay Congress concerns that the firm poses a national security risk. Donald Purdy, who held the role of chief cyber security strategist at CSC, started his job as the new CSO on Tuesday …
Couldn't agree more, Phil - a man serving in the armed forces of his country
is a most suspicious action and should be closely investigated ! Indeed, were such actions to be universally banned, we wouldn't get to see all those wars on the Telly anymore, now would we ? On the other hand, using the standard MPAA/RIAA methods of calculation, 7.6 x 10^17 USD in GDP and 100 million jobs would thereby be lost, so perhaps its best to allow business to go on - or not to go on - as usual....
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball