After weeks of dropping hints, Microsoft has finally taken the wraps off the Bing Fund, its new incubator for startup companies – and its website is already accepting applications, should you be in need of cash. "Bing Fund is an angel fund with an incubator program, founded by entrepreneurs, sponsored by Bing, and backed by the …
Unfortunately to benifit you need to be in thje USA
Too bad , then again .. seeing how MS treat their partners , id have a
busload of lawyers checkign anything they would present me with an
Time for suds.
Who sups with the devil
and all that.
OK with long spoons and dodgy dinner companions, Big-nosed Pengie,
but here the appropriate aphorism must surely be : Nothing succeeds like success !...
I for one am disappointed
that it wasn't simply called "Bung".
.. didn't a more or less identical article appear a couple of days ago?
Check those invoices, and make sure Microsoft pay you for both.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER