After weeks of dropping hints, Microsoft has finally taken the wraps off the Bing Fund, its new incubator for startup companies – and its website is already accepting applications, should you be in need of cash. "Bing Fund is an angel fund with an incubator program, founded by entrepreneurs, sponsored by Bing, and backed by the …
Unfortunately to benifit you need to be in thje USA
Too bad , then again .. seeing how MS treat their partners , id have a
busload of lawyers checkign anything they would present me with an
Time for suds.
Who sups with the devil
and all that.
OK with long spoons and dodgy dinner companions, Big-nosed Pengie,
but here the appropriate aphorism must surely be : Nothing succeeds like success !...
I for one am disappointed
that it wasn't simply called "Bung".
.. didn't a more or less identical article appear a couple of days ago?
Check those invoices, and make sure Microsoft pay you for both.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices