Toshiba, LG Display, and AUO Optronics are the latest companies to settle in the ongoing LCD price-fixing drama, and their combined $571m payout will put cash in the pockets of American flat-panel buyers. The total settlement in the class action suit includes $27.5m to be paid in civil penalties to eight states, plus an …
How does it all work?
This class action thing? I'm from the UK so this isn't for me but if I were an American do I get $25 flat amount or is it $5 for a laptop $10 for a small TV and $15 for a big TV. What if I've bought 10 laptops and so's my wife?
What about buisness if I bought 500 laptops can I get my $25 back for each of those?
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can