Toshiba, LG Display, and AUO Optronics are the latest companies to settle in the ongoing LCD price-fixing drama, and their combined $571m payout will put cash in the pockets of American flat-panel buyers. The total settlement in the class action suit includes $27.5m to be paid in civil penalties to eight states, plus an …
How does it all work?
This class action thing? I'm from the UK so this isn't for me but if I were an American do I get $25 flat amount or is it $5 for a laptop $10 for a small TV and $15 for a big TV. What if I've bought 10 laptops and so's my wife?
What about buisness if I bought 500 laptops can I get my $25 back for each of those?
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court