Toshiba, LG Display, and AUO Optronics are the latest companies to settle in the ongoing LCD price-fixing drama, and their combined $571m payout will put cash in the pockets of American flat-panel buyers. The total settlement in the class action suit includes $27.5m to be paid in civil penalties to eight states, plus an …
How does it all work?
This class action thing? I'm from the UK so this isn't for me but if I were an American do I get $25 flat amount or is it $5 for a laptop $10 for a small TV and $15 for a big TV. What if I've bought 10 laptops and so's my wife?
What about buisness if I bought 500 laptops can I get my $25 back for each of those?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan