Oracle is about to gain millions of fans – by buying software that powers Facebook fan pages. On Tuesday the database giant announced it would acquire Involver, a social-media software company, for an undisclosed sum. Involver offers a suite of tools that allow companies to develop marketing campaigns enriched social experiences …
Its a pity....
... Larry doesn't ever try using his own technology products. I suspect he'd walk away a lot quicker from Enterprise Manager 12c than he did from Twitter .
Another company on the scrap pile like Sun :P
Well that's one way to kill Marketing on Facebook Thumbs Up
They'll up the licencing costs by about 1000% plus knacker the support and make the software difficult to use and install with a myriad of bugs and illogical settings.
Slow the Marketeers down and cost them money .
Win for everyone else.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'