Oracle is about to gain millions of fans – by buying software that powers Facebook fan pages. On Tuesday the database giant announced it would acquire Involver, a social-media software company, for an undisclosed sum. Involver offers a suite of tools that allow companies to develop marketing campaigns enriched social experiences …
Its a pity....
... Larry doesn't ever try using his own technology products. I suspect he'd walk away a lot quicker from Enterprise Manager 12c than he did from Twitter .
Another company on the scrap pile like Sun :P
Well that's one way to kill Marketing on Facebook Thumbs Up
They'll up the licencing costs by about 1000% plus knacker the support and make the software difficult to use and install with a myriad of bugs and illogical settings.
Slow the Marketeers down and cost them money .
Win for everyone else.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market