Scalpers take note: Apple’s long-awaited shiny new iPad will finally launch in mainland China as of 20 July. The new fondleslab has been on sale in Apple stores in every other major market in the world for some time, and Cupertino will be rubbing its hands together in anticipation of what is likely to be a big seller in the …
Stupid name for a product, I saw this and thought it was news about a new iPad, but no it's just the old new iPad
Re: New iPad
No the 'new" new China iPad comes....
With built in censorship.
Re: New iPad
Dum de dum de dum.."Here comes the new iPad...just like the old iPad..."...dum de dum de dum....
We know a song about that don't we children?
I can see the price of second hand kidneys falling dramatically.
to sell products in the country in which they're made.
I wonder if it will be as successful as the iPhone4s Chinese début.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support