Scalpers take note: Apple’s long-awaited shiny new iPad will finally launch in mainland China as of 20 July. The new fondleslab has been on sale in Apple stores in every other major market in the world for some time, and Cupertino will be rubbing its hands together in anticipation of what is likely to be a big seller in the …
Stupid name for a product, I saw this and thought it was news about a new iPad, but no it's just the old new iPad
Re: New iPad
No the 'new" new China iPad comes....
With built in censorship.
Re: New iPad
Dum de dum de dum.."Here comes the new iPad...just like the old iPad..."...dum de dum de dum....
We know a song about that don't we children?
I can see the price of second hand kidneys falling dramatically.
to sell products in the country in which they're made.
I wonder if it will be as successful as the iPhone4s Chinese début.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs