Just over a month since it debuted its App Center store in the US, Facebook is rolling out the service to global markets. Predominantly English-speaking countries will come first, with localized stores for other languages to launch in the next few weeks. As of July 9, the App Center is available in markets with a high density of …
Saw the link on fb, clicked on it and guess what, it has the same old crap apps that all the others have, I am sure there is more to life than angry birds and farmtown.
The beginning of the end?
Here we go instead of fixing their woeful Android and iOS applications they are simply tacking more features on rather than fixing the bugs / problems. How long before people get sick of that?
Arse face strikes again, more crap than you can shake a stick at. It's about as secure as a Government laptop.
Perhaps they should simply link to Google Translate to speed the migration process along. It certainly couldn't hurt the final product and would add a hint of delicious irony to the mix.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great