Apple's App Store has accidentally whipped the covers off the new Twitter app for iPhone and revealed its features. From the list of the updates, it promises to cram more videos and pictures into streams of tweets; curate related messages around special events; and bring in a more hyperactive notification system that warns when …
Sounds like Android integration
Welcome to party iphone users.
The Ap that provides a soap box for uninteresting people to boast about their uninteresting lives to other uninteresting people. Wonderful!
Every text based paradigm, over time, devolves toward visual media and ever-shorter attention spans as it grasps for an ever-larger audience at the expense of the more thoughtful content creators that made it popular in the first place.
I wonder what the text based thingy that replaces twitter will be...
"I wonder what the text based thingy that replaces twitter will be..."
Am I the only one that doesn't understand the constant upgrades of the twatter software?
Just how hard can it be to create a text editor for 140 characters? And how hard can it be to display a timeline of the losers you follow?
And this gnome uses twatter before you click red arrow.
using echofon pro has lots of this stuff
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS