Microsoft is rejiggering its commercial platform to woo resellers with bigger discounts and finder's fees, as well as adding a simplified billing system for Office 365 that some resellers have been awaiting for years In terms of rewards, Redmond is upping the upfront payment it makes to resellers as an advisor's fee to 18 per …
Open Office 365 ?
Surely if MS can take offence to "Lindows" they can't expect to blatently copy the name of one of their primary competitors in such a manner can they?
Oh, sorry, this is Microsoft we are talking about, carry on.
How incredibly depressing to work on Sharepoint development every day, no wonder there is a skills shortage.
Office 365 hell
3rd time lucky hopefully on the Office 365 exam (70-323) having failed it twice so far. Its crazy tough combining a tonne of Sharepoint server, lync server, exchange server, AD, DNS, Certificates and Powershell all rolled into one. I thought this product was supposed to be streamlined and easy for the SMEs to adopt. No wonder the sellers are struggling to find qualified staff for this product.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked