Microsoft is rejiggering its commercial platform to woo resellers with bigger discounts and finder's fees, as well as adding a simplified billing system for Office 365 that some resellers have been awaiting for years In terms of rewards, Redmond is upping the upfront payment it makes to resellers as an advisor's fee to 18 per …
Open Office 365 ?
Surely if MS can take offence to "Lindows" they can't expect to blatently copy the name of one of their primary competitors in such a manner can they?
Oh, sorry, this is Microsoft we are talking about, carry on.
How incredibly depressing to work on Sharepoint development every day, no wonder there is a skills shortage.
Office 365 hell
3rd time lucky hopefully on the Office 365 exam (70-323) having failed it twice so far. Its crazy tough combining a tonne of Sharepoint server, lync server, exchange server, AD, DNS, Certificates and Powershell all rolled into one. I thought this product was supposed to be streamlined and easy for the SMEs to adopt. No wonder the sellers are struggling to find qualified staff for this product.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE