LSI appears to be making a determined push into flash storage. But is this a smart business move by a company that flitted about somewhat when it came to flogging various storage technologies? LSI is very successful with controller silicon for disk drives and SAS interfaces and much more technology at that level. After Abhi …
what about 3ware?
LSI bought 3ware too..
As a 3ware user for the past 12 years it's been good to me.
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?