LSI appears to be making a determined push into flash storage. But is this a smart business move by a company that flitted about somewhat when it came to flogging various storage technologies? LSI is very successful with controller silicon for disk drives and SAS interfaces and much more technology at that level. After Abhi …
what about 3ware?
LSI bought 3ware too..
As a 3ware user for the past 12 years it's been good to me.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs