LSI appears to be making a determined push into flash storage. But is this a smart business move by a company that flitted about somewhat when it came to flogging various storage technologies? LSI is very successful with controller silicon for disk drives and SAS interfaces and much more technology at that level. After Abhi …
what about 3ware?
LSI bought 3ware too..
As a 3ware user for the past 12 years it's been good to me.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean