Facebook and Yahoo! are friends again after their lawyers cobbled together a settlement in their shouting match over patents. The two internet outfits had been at loggerheads for much of 2012 following a sueball slung at Facebook from Yahoo! The Purple Palace had alleged that the dominant social network had infringed on 10 of …
Just who the hell are Facebook anyway?
Anyone! else! getting! annoyed! with! these! headlines!
I mean the fist time it was midly entertaining, but now its just turned into a running gag gone on too long.
Just! be! patient!
Yahoo! will! go! titsup! soon! enough!
Re: Anyone! else! getting! annoyed! with! these! headlines!
Actually, it wasn't that funny the first time. Still, little things please little minds.
What? More Yahoo adverts???
Just how many more ads can Yahoo ram into their webpages and webmail?
Re: What? More Yahoo adverts???
No idea. I've used ad-blockers since 1997
I visited Yahoo once....
A long long time ago... still I recall it was still better than Facebook. So now two sites I can't be arsed with are working together, that's nice!
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?