Facebook and Yahoo! are friends again after their lawyers cobbled together a settlement in their shouting match over patents. The two internet outfits had been at loggerheads for much of 2012 following a sueball slung at Facebook from Yahoo! The Purple Palace had alleged that the dominant social network had infringed on 10 of …
Just who the hell are Facebook anyway?
Anyone! else! getting! annoyed! with! these! headlines!
I mean the fist time it was midly entertaining, but now its just turned into a running gag gone on too long.
Just! be! patient!
Yahoo! will! go! titsup! soon! enough!
Re: Anyone! else! getting! annoyed! with! these! headlines!
Actually, it wasn't that funny the first time. Still, little things please little minds.
What? More Yahoo adverts???
Just how many more ads can Yahoo ram into their webpages and webmail?
Re: What? More Yahoo adverts???
No idea. I've used ad-blockers since 1997
I visited Yahoo once....
A long long time ago... still I recall it was still better than Facebook. So now two sites I can't be arsed with are working together, that's nice!
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24