Deep packet inspection company Cyberoam has issued a hotfix to its devices, after earlier asserting that its technology “followed industry best practices for SSL bridging”. The issue emerged when Tor Project researchers asserted that Cyberoam devices used the same skeleton certificate on all of its devices. This, the researchers …
There's nothing to see here...
We changed our tune. Sorry.
Presumably someone showed them how wrong they were...
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support