Deep packet inspection company Cyberoam has issued a hotfix to its devices, after earlier asserting that its technology “followed industry best practices for SSL bridging”. The issue emerged when Tor Project researchers asserted that Cyberoam devices used the same skeleton certificate on all of its devices. This, the researchers …
There's nothing to see here...
We changed our tune. Sorry.
Presumably someone showed them how wrong they were...
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base