Emulex is paying Broadcom $58m to partially settle patent infringement claims. Broadcom makes (among many, many things) Ethernet gear and attempted to sue Emulex for infringing 10 of its its patents in 2009. The 2009 suit came just months after Emulex rejected a second takeover bid from Broadcom. With this settlement, three of …
Place your bets
After the broadcom case is over and emulex is broke, who else thinks there'll be another takeover bid.
On the behalf of the Emulex board who wanted to maintain their big bonuses/CEO status rather than be bought by Broadcom.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't