Emulex is paying Broadcom $58m to partially settle patent infringement claims. Broadcom makes (among many, many things) Ethernet gear and attempted to sue Emulex for infringing 10 of its its patents in 2009. The 2009 suit came just months after Emulex rejected a second takeover bid from Broadcom. With this settlement, three of …
Place your bets
After the broadcom case is over and emulex is broke, who else thinks there'll be another takeover bid.
On the behalf of the Emulex board who wanted to maintain their big bonuses/CEO status rather than be bought by Broadcom.
- iPad = i FAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball