This topic was created by Chris Mellor 1.
How many molecules in a NAND flash cell?
Scientists at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology have read and written 1 bit of information to a single organic molecule composed of 51 atoms. Is this that much of an advance in storage density compared to 1 bit in a NAND flash cell?
How big is a 51 atom molecule? How bit is a NAND flash cell using, say, 2Xnm process geometry?
I wonder how this KIT news compares to that other news...
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?