Yahoo! is expected to make interim CEO Ross Levinsohn's role permanent or snag Hulu.com boss Jason Kilar as its new chief executive. The rumour mill is working overtime on speculation over who will head up the struggling web firm: people close to the company have blabbed that it's now a two-horse race. "It’s pretty much a …
Apparently Jason Kilar withdrew this morning
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?