Yahoo! is expected to make interim CEO Ross Levinsohn's role permanent or snag Hulu.com boss Jason Kilar as its new chief executive. The rumour mill is working overtime on speculation over who will head up the struggling web firm: people close to the company have blabbed that it's now a two-horse race. "It’s pretty much a …
Apparently Jason Kilar withdrew this morning
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK