June was not a particularly fun month for data-integration software specialist Informatica, which has just put out preliminary financial figures for its second quarter ended last week. Those numbers show that companies in the EMEA slammed on the spending brakes, and that American companies with a presence in Europe or which were …
Has nothing to do with the competition, just with the economy, eh?
Hmm, maybe costs are a factor even in BI, and commercial open source alternatives might be finally start to eat Informaticas lunch. Pentaho, Talend, anyone?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait