June was not a particularly fun month for data-integration software specialist Informatica, which has just put out preliminary financial figures for its second quarter ended last week. Those numbers show that companies in the EMEA slammed on the spending brakes, and that American companies with a presence in Europe or which were …
Has nothing to do with the competition, just with the economy, eh?
Hmm, maybe costs are a factor even in BI, and commercial open source alternatives might be finally start to eat Informaticas lunch. Pentaho, Talend, anyone?
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple