Quest Telecom, the Hong Kong based subsidiary of Australian diversified investment outfit Quest Investments, has signed an MoU with Huawei Marine Networks to develop and launch integrated submarine optic cable systems throughout the Asia Pacific. The company has not dabbled in the costly deployment of submarine cables before, …
Stockbroking, investment banking, telecommunication and seafood investments
Pick the odd one out.
Telecommunications - all the others inevitably end up on the nose.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab