Quest Telecom, the Hong Kong based subsidiary of Australian diversified investment outfit Quest Investments, has signed an MoU with Huawei Marine Networks to develop and launch integrated submarine optic cable systems throughout the Asia Pacific. The company has not dabbled in the costly deployment of submarine cables before, …
Stockbroking, investment banking, telecommunication and seafood investments
Pick the odd one out.
Telecommunications - all the others inevitably end up on the nose.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests