Quest Telecom, the Hong Kong based subsidiary of Australian diversified investment outfit Quest Investments, has signed an MoU with Huawei Marine Networks to develop and launch integrated submarine optic cable systems throughout the Asia Pacific. The company has not dabbled in the costly deployment of submarine cables before, …
Stockbroking, investment banking, telecommunication and seafood investments
Pick the odd one out.
Telecommunications - all the others inevitably end up on the nose.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook