Offshore tax haven Guernsey briefly rebranded itself as the metropolitan area of "Borchester" in a cock-up with the island state's website. Anyone visiting gov.gg to find out about the isle's services were surprised to find municipal information about the fictional town that features in twee BBC radio soap opera The Archers. …
Gritty and hard-hitting, I think you'll find...
So, the last time Guernsey was invaded...
it was rebranded as Boschchester?
I thought Borchester was a District Council, not a Borough Council.
And if it's a /Metropolitan/ Borough Council that would put it in the West Midlands (the met county, not the region).
We are the Borg. Lower your firewalls and surrender your servers.
Under the new Protect-Murdochs-Cable-Empire-Act this piracy of the name of their program allows them to invade Guernsey, take all it's money and have the entire population extradited to America
This could be a good alternative to the licence fee. The BBC would just need it's own crack military force - pity Arthur Lowe isn't still around
It's a model railway!
But then I do not do soaps
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...