Offshore tax haven Guernsey briefly rebranded itself as the metropolitan area of "Borchester" in a cock-up with the island state's website. Anyone visiting gov.gg to find out about the isle's services were surprised to find municipal information about the fictional town that features in twee BBC radio soap opera The Archers. …
Gritty and hard-hitting, I think you'll find...
So, the last time Guernsey was invaded...
it was rebranded as Boschchester?
I thought Borchester was a District Council, not a Borough Council.
And if it's a /Metropolitan/ Borough Council that would put it in the West Midlands (the met county, not the region).
We are the Borg. Lower your firewalls and surrender your servers.
Under the new Protect-Murdochs-Cable-Empire-Act this piracy of the name of their program allows them to invade Guernsey, take all it's money and have the entire population extradited to America
This could be a good alternative to the licence fee. The BBC would just need it's own crack military force - pity Arthur Lowe isn't still around
It's a model railway!
But then I do not do soaps
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked