A former general manager at one of e-commerce giant Alibaba’s web businesses has been arrested by Chinese police on suspicion of bribery, as the scandal-hit firm struggles to move on from long-standing allegations of corruption. China’s biggest e-commerce business revealed the news on Thursday that Yan Limin, until recently …
And then there were 39
Fancy, big business being less than honest.
But isn't that the norm in China?
Re: And then there were 39
I ordered a lamp from those buggers. When it eventually turned up... it was just a bloody lamp.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Sony PS4 SHATTERS UK console sales SPEED RECORD