A former general manager at one of e-commerce giant Alibaba’s web businesses has been arrested by Chinese police on suspicion of bribery, as the scandal-hit firm struggles to move on from long-standing allegations of corruption. China’s biggest e-commerce business revealed the news on Thursday that Yan Limin, until recently …
And then there were 39
Fancy, big business being less than honest.
But isn't that the norm in China?
Re: And then there were 39
I ordered a lamp from those buggers. When it eventually turned up... it was just a bloody lamp.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search