A former general manager at one of e-commerce giant Alibaba’s web businesses has been arrested by Chinese police on suspicion of bribery, as the scandal-hit firm struggles to move on from long-standing allegations of corruption. China’s biggest e-commerce business revealed the news on Thursday that Yan Limin, until recently …
And then there were 39
Fancy, big business being less than honest.
But isn't that the norm in China?
Re: And then there were 39
I ordered a lamp from those buggers. When it eventually turned up... it was just a bloody lamp.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked