A former general manager at one of e-commerce giant Alibaba’s web businesses has been arrested by Chinese police on suspicion of bribery, as the scandal-hit firm struggles to move on from long-standing allegations of corruption. China’s biggest e-commerce business revealed the news on Thursday that Yan Limin, until recently …
And then there were 39
Fancy, big business being less than honest.
But isn't that the norm in China?
Re: And then there were 39
I ordered a lamp from those buggers. When it eventually turned up... it was just a bloody lamp.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes