ASX listed data centre purveyor NextDC has ploughed $AU130m ($133m) into a new Melbourne based facility, M1, pitched as the city’s largest. Foundation clients include NTT Communications Australia, iiNet Business, Amcom and PIPE Networks, M2, Optus and ASG. NextDC chief executive Craig Scroggie said the company was on its way to …
Reminds me of the BOFH
Encrypt me, bro
Any system is only as secure as the people using it, right?
... any system which depends on human reliability is inherently unreliable.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network