ASX listed data centre purveyor NextDC has ploughed $AU130m ($133m) into a new Melbourne based facility, M1, pitched as the city’s largest. Foundation clients include NTT Communications Australia, iiNet Business, Amcom and PIPE Networks, M2, Optus and ASG. NextDC chief executive Craig Scroggie said the company was on its way to …
Reminds me of the BOFH
Encrypt me, bro
Any system is only as secure as the people using it, right?
... any system which depends on human reliability is inherently unreliable.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes