ASX listed data centre purveyor NextDC has ploughed $AU130m ($133m) into a new Melbourne based facility, M1, pitched as the city’s largest. Foundation clients include NTT Communications Australia, iiNet Business, Amcom and PIPE Networks, M2, Optus and ASG. NextDC chief executive Craig Scroggie said the company was on its way to …
Reminds me of the BOFH
Encrypt me, bro
Any system is only as secure as the people using it, right?
... any system which depends on human reliability is inherently unreliable.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR