The government's chief procurement officer John Collington has resigned to leave for a post in the private sector. Collington is leaving to become chief operating officer of Alexander Mann Solutions, a UK-based specialist in global recruitment process outsourcing. His successor will be named in due course, the Cabinet Office …
The revolving door from the civil service continues
Jim Hacker would be proud.
That's me putting my Yes Minister DVDs in my pockets.
I'd be surprised if Smith was handed the post ... his team at DWP are exceptional inspite of him, not because of him.
I'm wondering which of Watmore's private sector army will go next, Pitchford from MPA, maybe?
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?