The government's chief procurement officer John Collington has resigned to leave for a post in the private sector. Collington is leaving to become chief operating officer of Alexander Mann Solutions, a UK-based specialist in global recruitment process outsourcing. His successor will be named in due course, the Cabinet Office …
The revolving door from the civil service continues
Jim Hacker would be proud.
That's me putting my Yes Minister DVDs in my pockets.
I'd be surprised if Smith was handed the post ... his team at DWP are exceptional inspite of him, not because of him.
I'm wondering which of Watmore's private sector army will go next, Pitchford from MPA, maybe?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- VMware reveals 27-patch Heartbleed fix plan