The government's chief procurement officer John Collington has resigned to leave for a post in the private sector. Collington is leaving to become chief operating officer of Alexander Mann Solutions, a UK-based specialist in global recruitment process outsourcing. His successor will be named in due course, the Cabinet Office …
The revolving door from the civil service continues
Jim Hacker would be proud.
That's me putting my Yes Minister DVDs in my pockets.
I'd be surprised if Smith was handed the post ... his team at DWP are exceptional inspite of him, not because of him.
I'm wondering which of Watmore's private sector army will go next, Pitchford from MPA, maybe?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market