The government's chief procurement officer John Collington has resigned to leave for a post in the private sector. Collington is leaving to become chief operating officer of Alexander Mann Solutions, a UK-based specialist in global recruitment process outsourcing. His successor will be named in due course, the Cabinet Office …
The revolving door from the civil service continues
Jim Hacker would be proud.
That's me putting my Yes Minister DVDs in my pockets.
I'd be surprised if Smith was handed the post ... his team at DWP are exceptional inspite of him, not because of him.
I'm wondering which of Watmore's private sector army will go next, Pitchford from MPA, maybe?
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun