India’s IT outsourcing giant Mahindra Satyam has resurrected former high profile Telstra and Optus executive Ted Pretty, placing him in the chairman’s role for its newly fleshed out Australia and New Zealand operations. Signalling a new push in A/NZ, Pretty has been tasked to drive Mahindra Satyam and Tech Mahindra strategy …
Still a long way to go then
"Our commitment will not just be financial it will be intellectual as well,” Prathivadi said."
Intellectual eh ? I wonder if that means they'll finally staff projects with people who can think, or whether it simply means they'll have more qualifications ..
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests