India’s IT outsourcing giant Mahindra Satyam has resurrected former high profile Telstra and Optus executive Ted Pretty, placing him in the chairman’s role for its newly fleshed out Australia and New Zealand operations. Signalling a new push in A/NZ, Pretty has been tasked to drive Mahindra Satyam and Tech Mahindra strategy …
Still a long way to go then
"Our commitment will not just be financial it will be intellectual as well,” Prathivadi said."
Intellectual eh ? I wonder if that means they'll finally staff projects with people who can think, or whether it simply means they'll have more qualifications ..
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...