Microsoft and Nintendo continue to squabble over the capabilities of their respective consoles. While Microsoft says the Wii U is no better than the Xbox 360 in terms of visual power, Ninty claims you'll barely notice a difference between its forthcoming console and any other next-gen gaming hardware. Nintendo is "building a …
Microsoft's controller copies the best ideas from nintendo and sony's controllers and they have the nerve to claim anyone would copy them?
They're probably right in that you won't see much differnce in abilities mainly because 3rd party developers are lazy. There's a definite difference between ps3 1st party and 3rd party games. So if the old 360 is holding back some ps3 games I'd expect that for the wii u too.
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack