Microsoft and Nintendo continue to squabble over the capabilities of their respective consoles. While Microsoft says the Wii U is no better than the Xbox 360 in terms of visual power, Ninty claims you'll barely notice a difference between its forthcoming console and any other next-gen gaming hardware. Nintendo is "building a …
Microsoft's controller copies the best ideas from nintendo and sony's controllers and they have the nerve to claim anyone would copy them?
They're probably right in that you won't see much differnce in abilities mainly because 3rd party developers are lazy. There's a definite difference between ps3 1st party and 3rd party games. So if the old 360 is holding back some ps3 games I'd expect that for the wii u too.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip