Facebook has emerged as an investor in the Asia Pacific Gateway submarine cable project, being built to link eight countries in the region. The investment by The Social NetworkTM emerged in a stock exchange announcement by Malaysian ISP, Time dotCom, which has become the latest investor in the under-construction cable system. …
Singapore as a gateway?
Maybe only Time Broadband. On my Telekom Malaysia FTTH line, and all the tracerts I've done to date shows traffic being routed through Taiwan instead. But on my YTL WiMAX line, the last and only tracert I've done on it so far seems to be going through Japan via NTT.
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display