Facebook has emerged as an investor in the Asia Pacific Gateway submarine cable project, being built to link eight countries in the region. The investment by The Social NetworkTM emerged in a stock exchange announcement by Malaysian ISP, Time dotCom, which has become the latest investor in the under-construction cable system. …
Singapore as a gateway?
Maybe only Time Broadband. On my Telekom Malaysia FTTH line, and all the tracerts I've done to date shows traffic being routed through Taiwan instead. But on my YTL WiMAX line, the last and only tracert I've done on it so far seems to be going through Japan via NTT.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month