Facebook has emerged as an investor in the Asia Pacific Gateway submarine cable project, being built to link eight countries in the region. The investment by The Social NetworkTM emerged in a stock exchange announcement by Malaysian ISP, Time dotCom, which has become the latest investor in the under-construction cable system. …
Singapore as a gateway?
Maybe only Time Broadband. On my Telekom Malaysia FTTH line, and all the tracerts I've done to date shows traffic being routed through Taiwan instead. But on my YTL WiMAX line, the last and only tracert I've done on it so far seems to be going through Japan via NTT.
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked