Facebook has emerged as an investor in the Asia Pacific Gateway submarine cable project, being built to link eight countries in the region. The investment by The Social NetworkTM emerged in a stock exchange announcement by Malaysian ISP, Time dotCom, which has become the latest investor in the under-construction cable system. …
Singapore as a gateway?
Maybe only Time Broadband. On my Telekom Malaysia FTTH line, and all the tracerts I've done to date shows traffic being routed through Taiwan instead. But on my YTL WiMAX line, the last and only tracert I've done on it so far seems to be going through Japan via NTT.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad