Just ahead of this week’s scheduled press conference by CERN, at which LHC researchers are due to announce the result of their latest data analysis, Fermilab scientists have put a narrower value on the possible Higgs Boson mass. In what they say is “squeezing the last bit” out of their long data collection (500 trillion …
The Old Collider
Bosons appear, possibly -
Anyway, and as usual, details can be admired here:
And for people who want rumormongering about the 4th of July:
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers