A trio of cybercrooks that used malware to carry out electronic banking fraud have been jailed. Pavel Cyganok and Ilja Zakrevski, from Lithuania and Estonia respectively, were arrested by detectives from the Met's Police Central eCrime Unit after a tip-off from their counterparts in Estonia. Cyganok was convicted and sentenced …
10 years in the slammer
10 years in the pen should be a wake-up call. They should also be forced to pay full restitution and all costs associated with their crimes.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM