A trio of cybercrooks that used malware to carry out electronic banking fraud have been jailed. Pavel Cyganok and Ilja Zakrevski, from Lithuania and Estonia respectively, were arrested by detectives from the Met's Police Central eCrime Unit after a tip-off from their counterparts in Estonia. Cyganok was convicted and sentenced …
10 years in the slammer
10 years in the pen should be a wake-up call. They should also be forced to pay full restitution and all costs associated with their crimes.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?