While not as utterly hopeless as last year, IT security is still troublesome in Western Australia’s government agencies. In last year’s annual audit, the Auditor General strolled through fourteen agency networks in an undetected penetration test. This year, the auditor’s staff have looked at payment security in nine agencies, as …
Anything Government is likely to fail. Governments are always in it for the short term that includes everything they do because everything they do is limited to a four year stretch. Unless they win the next election. Then they can and do, blame the other lot for the mistakes.
Oh what a wonderful world.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?