While not as utterly hopeless as last year, IT security is still troublesome in Western Australia’s government agencies. In last year’s annual audit, the Auditor General strolled through fourteen agency networks in an undetected penetration test. This year, the auditor’s staff have looked at payment security in nine agencies, as …
Anything Government is likely to fail. Governments are always in it for the short term that includes everything they do because everything they do is limited to a four year stretch. Unless they win the next election. Then they can and do, blame the other lot for the mistakes.
Oh what a wonderful world.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab