While not as utterly hopeless as last year, IT security is still troublesome in Western Australia’s government agencies. In last year’s annual audit, the Auditor General strolled through fourteen agency networks in an undetected penetration test. This year, the auditor’s staff have looked at payment security in nine agencies, as …
Anything Government is likely to fail. Governments are always in it for the short term that includes everything they do because everything they do is limited to a four year stretch. Unless they win the next election. Then they can and do, blame the other lot for the mistakes.
Oh what a wonderful world.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire