While not as utterly hopeless as last year, IT security is still troublesome in Western Australia’s government agencies. In last year’s annual audit, the Auditor General strolled through fourteen agency networks in an undetected penetration test. This year, the auditor’s staff have looked at payment security in nine agencies, as …
Anything Government is likely to fail. Governments are always in it for the short term that includes everything they do because everything they do is limited to a four year stretch. Unless they win the next election. Then they can and do, blame the other lot for the mistakes.
Oh what a wonderful world.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity