On the 11th of July at 10:30am we’re broadcasting live with Garry Meaburn, the operations effectiveness and tooling manager at Unilever, dishing out practical tips on how to build a dynamic IT operation using private cloud principles. Garry's currently a good way through this sizable project. The Register's Lucy Sherriff is the …
I'll have a bit of that. Sounds interesting. Got a similar plan brewing here.
Cloud...here we go..again
Another "Private Cloud" announcement then...
Discreet vitualization using either VMware, KVM, LPAR's or zones/LDOM's.....or even Hyper-V if they are stupid and a windoze shop.
Tell me what the fuck is different to what I have been doing for the last 7 years, apart from the marketing bullshit fucking lingo!
I'm sure it will be interesting. I also wonder if they will change their mind about axing 800 jobs to bangalore given the recent RBS cockup
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics