On the 11th of July at 10:30am we’re broadcasting live with Garry Meaburn, the operations effectiveness and tooling manager at Unilever, dishing out practical tips on how to build a dynamic IT operation using private cloud principles. Garry's currently a good way through this sizable project. The Register's Lucy Sherriff is the …
I'll have a bit of that. Sounds interesting. Got a similar plan brewing here.
Cloud...here we go..again
Another "Private Cloud" announcement then...
Discreet vitualization using either VMware, KVM, LPAR's or zones/LDOM's.....or even Hyper-V if they are stupid and a windoze shop.
Tell me what the fuck is different to what I have been doing for the last 7 years, apart from the marketing bullshit fucking lingo!
I'm sure it will be interesting. I also wonder if they will change their mind about axing 800 jobs to bangalore given the recent RBS cockup
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination