We’ve done it again. Another couple of slices through our Private Cloud research delivered in stunning Technicolor gloryvision. For this beauty, click the pic to see it (PDF), we’ve zoomed in on the route from virtualisation to private cloud, showing adoption, how challenges are tackled, the progress made by your peers. And the …
This is a joke, right?
Either it's a joke or you've completely missed the point of an infographic.
It doesn't make any sense, or help me to visualise your stats or whatever.
Am I being really stupid here and having the equivalent of watching Spinal Tap and making the point that they didn't seem to be a very good band?
Re: This is a joke, right?
I doubt it -- I get the impression these are more four-color glossies meant to impress the know-nothings with signing authority that private cloud is the way to go. (If it is.)
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer