We’ve done it again. Another couple of slices through our Private Cloud research delivered in stunning Technicolor gloryvision. For this beauty, click the pic to see it (PDF), we’ve zoomed in on the route from virtualisation to private cloud, showing adoption, how challenges are tackled, the progress made by your peers. And the …
This is a joke, right?
Either it's a joke or you've completely missed the point of an infographic.
It doesn't make any sense, or help me to visualise your stats or whatever.
Am I being really stupid here and having the equivalent of watching Spinal Tap and making the point that they didn't seem to be a very good band?
Re: This is a joke, right?
I doubt it -- I get the impression these are more four-color glossies meant to impress the know-nothings with signing authority that private cloud is the way to go. (If it is.)
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network