An FBI sting operation against an underground carding forum has resulted in 24 arrests. The Carder Profit forum had been run by undercover Feds for the last two years, yielding intelligence that resulted in arrests in eight countries. The sting - dubbed "Operation Card Shop" - began in June 2010 when the FBI itself set up the …
"....unless they paid a registration fee."
And subsequently obtained your credit card details.
Brian Krebs had an interesting postscript to this...
Which subsequently led to him tweeting..
"I love when I put up a story about a carding forum and suddenly see lots of referral traffic from other carding forums."
Carding macht frei
"the UGNazi black-shirt hacking crew"
Either black hats ain't enough anymore or that should be "brown shirt".
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip