Mark Zuckerberg's right-hand woman, Sheryl Sandberg, has joined Facebook's no-longer-male-only board of directors. The Google alumnus, who was brought in by Zuck in 2008 to beef up the social network's advertising prowess, has been the company's chief operating officer for four years. The company's number two was finally plonked …
She makes us get bigger ... bitch
methinks a mulch-billion pound suit is on the way :D
I hate to say it but this story crosses the line from good fun and harmless innuendo into outright sexism. It's the 21st century folks, the mere presence of women anywhere, no matter how attractive, should neither be a surprise nor cause of schoolboy sniggers.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip