Mark Zuckerberg's right-hand woman, Sheryl Sandberg, has joined Facebook's no-longer-male-only board of directors. The Google alumnus, who was brought in by Zuck in 2008 to beef up the social network's advertising prowess, has been the company's chief operating officer for four years. The company's number two was finally plonked …
She makes us get bigger ... bitch
methinks a mulch-billion pound suit is on the way :D
I hate to say it but this story crosses the line from good fun and harmless innuendo into outright sexism. It's the 21st century folks, the mere presence of women anywhere, no matter how attractive, should neither be a surprise nor cause of schoolboy sniggers.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO