Mark Zuckerberg's right-hand woman, Sheryl Sandberg, has joined Facebook's no-longer-male-only board of directors. The Google alumnus, who was brought in by Zuck in 2008 to beef up the social network's advertising prowess, has been the company's chief operating officer for four years. The company's number two was finally plonked …
She makes us get bigger ... bitch
methinks a mulch-billion pound suit is on the way :D
I hate to say it but this story crosses the line from good fun and harmless innuendo into outright sexism. It's the 21st century folks, the mere presence of women anywhere, no matter how attractive, should neither be a surprise nor cause of schoolboy sniggers.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung