Ailing Japanese computing giant NEC has been accused by domestic tax authorities of avoiding tax to the tune of over 10 billion yen (£80.2m), although it managed to escape punishment due to its poor financial health. The Tokyo Regional Taxation Bureau argued that NEC had orchestrated the cover-up over a three year period ending …
"taxable entertainment expense" to the tune of 80mio GBP. That's a lot of entertainment !
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network