The average Australian business is in the dark when it comes to what is happening on its networks due to the rise of hand held devices, social media and apps crowding the enterprise environment, according to IBM security experts. “Most organisations have no idea what is going on across their networks. No idea,” IBM Security …
Real meaning of BYOD in the corporate world is ...
... "Break Your Own Defenses".
The very concept is an abomination when it comes to corporate security.
I find it interesting that this is coming from IBM, any company that has outsourced their IT to IBM is often facing this exact problem with IBM's inability to provide information needed about their networks. Then they come out with a product to help the issue. If they just managed their customer's networks and data centres properly there wouldn't be an issue.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen