HP could not find an internal candidate to lead the Technology Consulting business across EMEA, so it has raided Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) and made off with Eric Pradier. Pradier joins the tech titan as veep and MD for the unit, reporting to Johan Deschuyffeleer, the regional boss of HP's Technology Services. Sources have …
Can't wait till I'm free to comment. Hurry up with my cheque, although I ain't seen my boss in over 3 months so that's probably why they couldn't find anyone.
A rat switching sinking ships perhaps?
HP seem to be totally directionless at the moment. Morale is pretty poor amongst my ex-colleagues who remain. All of them are expectnig their P45's any day now. Their group is very profitable but there are far too many managers and bean counters. Guess who's getting laid off? Not the PHB's that's for sure.
Cut some of these execs, vps, evps and save some dough
Really, what do all these VPs, EVPs, execs DO?
It was once reported that the Hurd had 2,000 VP 'direct reports'... I'm sure the number has not gone
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan