HP could not find an internal candidate to lead the Technology Consulting business across EMEA, so it has raided Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) and made off with Eric Pradier. Pradier joins the tech titan as veep and MD for the unit, reporting to Johan Deschuyffeleer, the regional boss of HP's Technology Services. Sources have …
Can't wait till I'm free to comment. Hurry up with my cheque, although I ain't seen my boss in over 3 months so that's probably why they couldn't find anyone.
A rat switching sinking ships perhaps?
HP seem to be totally directionless at the moment. Morale is pretty poor amongst my ex-colleagues who remain. All of them are expectnig their P45's any day now. Their group is very profitable but there are far too many managers and bean counters. Guess who's getting laid off? Not the PHB's that's for sure.
Cut some of these execs, vps, evps and save some dough
Really, what do all these VPs, EVPs, execs DO?
It was once reported that the Hurd had 2,000 VP 'direct reports'... I'm sure the number has not gone
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why