HP could not find an internal candidate to lead the Technology Consulting business across EMEA, so it has raided Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) and made off with Eric Pradier. Pradier joins the tech titan as veep and MD for the unit, reporting to Johan Deschuyffeleer, the regional boss of HP's Technology Services. Sources have …
Can't wait till I'm free to comment. Hurry up with my cheque, although I ain't seen my boss in over 3 months so that's probably why they couldn't find anyone.
A rat switching sinking ships perhaps?
HP seem to be totally directionless at the moment. Morale is pretty poor amongst my ex-colleagues who remain. All of them are expectnig their P45's any day now. Their group is very profitable but there are far too many managers and bean counters. Guess who's getting laid off? Not the PHB's that's for sure.
Cut some of these execs, vps, evps and save some dough
Really, what do all these VPs, EVPs, execs DO?
It was once reported that the Hurd had 2,000 VP 'direct reports'... I'm sure the number has not gone
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs