Moving applications between clouds is arguably not much easier than moving them from physical machines, and there are very good (if disappointed) economic reasons for that. There will be no shortage of companies that are going to try to make a killing thwarting the proprietary nature of all IT vendors, whether they sell physical …
on(-)board vt: To have a special circle of hell reserved for non-nautical verb usage of this adjective
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'