Corporate fanbois rejoice – a new consortium has been launched in Japan designed to spur the adoption of iOS in enterprise environments. The new group has 15 initial members from industries as far removed as software development and nappy-manufacturing, each of whom will be charged $3,000 a year for the privilege, according to …
Thought it already was?
Why would they want to adopt a platform with dropping marketshare, when the west are all going for Android?
iOS simply doesn't make sense. For business it's complicated to develop for (needing Macs, and developer licences), complicated to deploy buisness apps for (needing iTunes), and the device administration sucks compared to what Android offers.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests