China has finally stepped out from the shadow of the United States and is leading the world at the cutting edge of cloud computing deployments, according to EMC. Speaking at the storage giant’s EMC Forum 2012 event in Hong Kong last Friday, president of Greater China, Denis Yip, argued that mainland customers are often …
What do you expect for nothing?
Regional governments will accept any technology provided its free.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market