Yahoo! and Facebook have asked a US court for more time to prepare their filings because their lawyers think that may help them to reach a settlement. Both firms want to push various document deadlines into July and move the next hearing forward while they prepare their motions and figure out if they can reach an arrangement. " …
Has! the! joke! finally! become! old! Bitch!?
And when are we going to stop suffixing Facebook posts with Bitch?
I'm telling you...
Patent lawyer death matches: the way to get tech companies back to making things instead of claims. Not only will these lawsuits get decided in something resembling a reasonable timeframe, but we'd see a whole lot less of them.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland