Yahoo! and Facebook have asked a US court for more time to prepare their filings because their lawyers think that may help them to reach a settlement. Both firms want to push various document deadlines into July and move the next hearing forward while they prepare their motions and figure out if they can reach an arrangement. " …
Has! the! joke! finally! become! old! Bitch!?
And when are we going to stop suffixing Facebook posts with Bitch?
I'm telling you...
Patent lawyer death matches: the way to get tech companies back to making things instead of claims. Not only will these lawsuits get decided in something resembling a reasonable timeframe, but we'd see a whole lot less of them.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics