Yahoo! and Facebook have asked a US court for more time to prepare their filings because their lawyers think that may help them to reach a settlement. Both firms want to push various document deadlines into July and move the next hearing forward while they prepare their motions and figure out if they can reach an arrangement. " …
Has! the! joke! finally! become! old! Bitch!?
And when are we going to stop suffixing Facebook posts with Bitch?
I'm telling you...
Patent lawyer death matches: the way to get tech companies back to making things instead of claims. Not only will these lawsuits get decided in something resembling a reasonable timeframe, but we'd see a whole lot less of them.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR