Twitter users have been outraged after services failed for a few hours on Thursday, but there are still reports of the Fail Whale surfacing on occasion. The problems started around 9am Pacific Time (5pm UT) and, after service resumption, it failed again around 90 minutes later. As we post this piece just before 2pm Pacific Time …
<expression of denial to provide sexual intercourse>
</expression of denial to provide sexual intercourse>
Don't panic Mr Mainwaring, don't panic!
Outrage over outage?
Just go chill for a bit, it's not as though the worlds going to end!
It is, really? 2 minutes? Oh no, what can I do for 2 minutes befor........................
Nothing of value is posted on Twitter, ever. An outage makes no difference.
OK so find somebody that cares
Social diorreah site goes down. OMG send in the TA.
Please, get a life. Twitter content is not news. Twitter going down? That t really ISN'T news.
Headline: Twitter tit runs dry, frenzied twitlets lash about in agony...
"Twitter users have been outraged after services failed for a few hours on Thursday"
Users expect a 100% uptime SLA...And that's what they should get with all the money they pay for the service..... Oh, wait a minute.
"...has claimed responsibility for the outage."
Reminds me of the start of Long Dark Teatime of the Soul - Douglas Adams.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK